1. The controller shall issue the current altimeter setting to
an en route aircraft __________________________ while operating in
his area of jurisdiction.
2. Two aircraft are on the same course, and both pilots are in
direct radio communication with each other. If they concur, you
may authorize the following aircraft to maintain longitudinal
separation of _____________ from the preceding aircraft or
____________ if they are using distance measuring equipment (DME).
3. Aircraft may be cleared to hold over different fixes at the
same altitude if the _____________________________________________
4. Aircraft may be cleared to proceed to and report over or hold
at different geographical locations determined visually or by
navigational aids (NAVAIDs) ______________________________________ .
5. The minimum vertical separation required for aircraft
between flight level (FL) 290 and FL600 is _______________ .