PHRASEOLOGY: TURN (number) DEGREES LEFT (or RIGHT).
(4) Specify the magnetic heading.
PHRASEOLOGY: FLY HEADING (degrees).
(5) Specify that the present heading be flown.
PHRASEOLOGY: FLY PRESENT HEADING.
(6) Specify the heading to depart a fix.
PHRASEOLOGY: DEPART (fix), HEADING (degrees).
(7) With the initial vector, advise the pilot of the purpose.
PHRASEOLOGY: FOR VECTOR TO (fix or airway).
INTERCEPT (name of navigational aid [NAVAID]), specified) RADIAL
or if the pilot has prior knowledge of the type of approach to be made,
FINAL APPROACH COURSE.
or when the pilot does not have prior knowledge of the type of approach to be
(approach NAVAID) FINAL APPROACH COURSE.
RUNWAY (number) TRAFFIC PATTERN.
(other point or purpose).
(8) Issue with the vector an altitude to maintain and all appropriate altitude restrictions when the-